Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm Blogging?!?!?!

Where do I begin? I have a passion for organizing things. I get pure joy in cleaning out closets, cabinets, drawers and anything else where "stuff" accumulates. Some girls like to buy shoes...I like to buy baskets, totes and anything else to "containerize" neatly. I like knowing where everything is located at all times. I think time is too precious to waste it by looking for things that are lost.

So, why blog?

I'm by no means perfect. There are plenty of areas in my house that need work. I intend to use this blog to document those projects and share simple ways of organizing everyday things. It doesn't have to be overwhelming. Simple, quick changes around the house can make huge differences! Maybe I'll even issue some challenges along the way so we can organize together....success in numbers, right?

Since my to-do list seems to be getting pretty long, looks like I need to stop typing and start organizing so I have things to share! I look forward to seeing where this "hobby" goes.

Thanks for stopping by!

Shelli

No comments:

Post a Comment